Getting an Angel Housesitter is easy, but you need to do a little preparation before you go to help us enhance your holiday. You will need help us by making sure:
- We know your travel plans in advance so we can be sure that the housesitter can be there for the time you are away.
- Your pets have all the food they need and any special requirements are listed (such as exercise regimes, medications etc).
- We need to know the name of your pet’s vet to enable your pet to have care at your required standard should your pet be injured or become ill.
- We will require full details of your insurance company along with your policy numbers in case of emergency.
- Please arrange a suitable contact person in case of emergency.
- We may need to contact you in an emergency so we will need your traveling phone number or your travel agent’s number if possible.
- Please prepare a list of any special requirements that the housesit may involve, i.e. plant watering cycles, feeding requirements etc.
- Please advise any friendly neighbours or neighbourhood watch group who are likely to notice a stranger in your house.